Define Fashion


M: What is fashion anyway? Who can answer?


A: ME! ME! PICK ME! *raises her hand like a child*


M: Er. Hanna! Define fashion for me. Please.


A: *cries in the darkest corner of the room*


H: Urm. I don’t know. P.s that’s my Friendster name (aedono). Add me. Wee


M: *sighs* Kids. I’ll just look it up from the internet. *surfs the internet* Ah, here we are. It says fashion refers to the styles and customs prevalent at a given time. Its also means the popular clothing style.


A: Huh? *drools*


H: Ooooh. *eyes widens*


M: Urm. (Malas dah aku) Okay, there are many types of fashion according to its culture and time. The design and fashion will change more rapidly than the culture as a whole.


H: Ah! Let me read next! Fashionable is use to describe whether someone or something who is good in choosing the best clothes to wear according to the situation.(Like me! A:Go die la you!).


A:*pushes Hanna* Yay! Me next. *jumps like crazy monkey* Unfashionable refers to Massy. (M: What the fish?) (H: I like fish :D) Hee. Well, it also refers to someone or something that is not able to choose the best outfit according to the situation. Or we might call them Massy! Yay! Ooh, I sound wise. Hehe.


M: Chah, you become wise only once a year. So, enjoy it while you can. *turns to Chah* *Chah is talking to herself and then suddenly laughs like a freak* Okay, now I’m scared. Ehem, children, there’s more. Fashion is usually define for glamour, beauty and style. Fashion is some sort of communal arts through a culture.


A: WOW. *drools*


H: WOO. *accchoo!*


M: *sighs* Someone help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment